CBOX Sydney container sales and container hire
About CBOX Sydney
CBOX containers has been in the business of selling and hiring both new and used storage containers since 2011. Our passion for providing the very best selection of high quality containers has helped us to expand to multiple locations. We now have offices and depots in Antwerp, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Sydney and Newcastle.
We take great care to help our customers find exactly what they are looking for in their next storage container and we offer a wide variety of container types to suit every application.
What should I know about shipping container rental in Sydney?
A hired shipping container can be a great way to keep temporary storage costs low for many different purposes and projects. We keep the process simple - to hire your own storage container, you need only:
- Choose an appropriate container - Our team is happy to help you find what you're looking for.
- Place your order by phone, email or our dedicated webshop in minutes.
- Sign for your container rental.
- Make your first payment and coordinate delivery details for a day that suits your preferences.
With CBOX, you can count on having access to great rental deals on containers with solid construction. When you hire a CBOX container, our team helps coordinate its arrival at your location, as well as pickup for returns and more. We are ready and willing to assist you every step of the way.
What services does CBOX offer in Sydney?
Our services range from container rental to transport and more. Here are a few of the things we can help you with:
- Renting and purchasing storage containers of all types
- Procurement of custom modified containers to fit your unique requirements
- Engineering expertise and guidance on selecting the right container for the job you have in mind
- Quality control for shipping and storage containers
- Transporting containers throughout Sydney and beyond
CBOX container availability in Sydney
Our containers are available for purchase and delivery throughout Australia and we have office locations around the globe. While we can supply storage containers locally, you can also count on CBOX to give you access to a truly global supply network capable of meeting the most demanding needs. Here in Australia, we serve every state, including:
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Western Australia
We also serve both the Australian Capital Territory and the Northern Territory, casting a wide, inclusive net of coverage across the country for our customers to enjoy.
CBOX Containers in Sydney
We offer all standard shipping container sizes and dimensions, in addition to a range of specialty containers for demanding environments and special uses alike. Examples of our special container options include:
- Side opening containers
- Mini containers (10ft, 8ft, 6ft)
- Office/cabin containers
- Reefer containers
- Open-top containers
Container Purchase/Hire Questions & Answers
- How much does a shipping container cost to purchase from CBOX in Sydney? You can purchase a shipping container from CBOX for both new and budget prices. For example, we offer new 20 foot containers for $5,850.
- How much does it cost to hire a shipping container from CBOX Containers Sydney? We have 20ft containers for hire for as little as $4.00 + GST per day
- What can I use a hired storage container for? Your hired shipping container can be used for storage, temporary lodging, extra office space and more.
- Do I need planning or permission to put a container on my property? In Sydney, you may need development approval or a construction certificate to place a container on your property.
- Are CBOX containers weatherproof? Standard new and used containers offered by CBOX are of solid construction and certified to be ready for use on land and at sea, in a wide range of weather conditions.
- How heavy is a storage container? Different container sizes make for different weights. For example, a standard 20 foot container is roughly 5,000 lbs or 2,300 kg.
- What can I fit into a 20 foot container? A standard 20 foot storage container can be filled to a weight capacity of 55,000 lbs or 25,000 kg.
- How does delivery work? Our team coordinates the delivery of your container once you have placed an order.
- How long will my purchased container last? Your purchased storage container, if new and well-maintained, can last upwards of 20 years, depending on the environment it is kept in.